Thank you for considering Heritage University. Our admissions counselors are here to answer your questions and help you through the application and admission process. Please contact us at (509) 865-8508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access the Online Application >>
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accreditation institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 30 semester credits (45 quarter credits) of course work will be verified from transcripts.
- Complete the Washington Educators Skills Test-Basic (West -B) subtests in reading, writing and in math; request scores to be reported to Heritage University (SAT or ACT exemptions may apply)
- Write a letter of application: Addressed to the Teacher Preparation Program Chair
- Explain reasons for your interest in teaching (focus on school settings)
- Describe experience with children (especially in school settings)
- Describe your special knowledge, skills and experience (e.g. bilingual, math/science background, work with special needs, students, etc.)
- Maximum of 2 pages typed single-spaced
The Registrar's Office at Heritage University is dedicated to supporting the educational purpose and mission of the University. Additional information >>